This fun fall treat is an easy, festive must-make for your fam’ this season. Made at InSuesShoes kitchen, we think you’ll *fall* in love with its ease, simplicity, and good ole’ delicious yum. 😊 It’s easy enough for the kiddos to make + fast for a quick, fun treat.
- Nutter Butter Bites round sandwich cookies
- dark chocolate Kisses
- mini dark chocolate chips
- small amount of chocolate frosting
- Dab small amount of frosting to attach one Kiss to each round Nutter Butter cookie
- Dab an even smaller touch of frosting on top of each cookie + adhere one mini chocolate chip to each.
And… it’s as easy as that! Make a few, or make a full bushel for your squirrely ones. And no dishes… just happy smiles + some added excitement to this fun season of fall. Enjoy!