Sweet ‘n Spicy Strawberry Salsa
It’s beautiful, sweet, spicy—and perfectly chill. Yes, meet your new BFF.
This salsa is simple to make… just chop and refrigerate to blend the flavors.
Then enjoy the tastes of summer.
- 2 pounds sliced strawberries
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Shot of tequila, if desired
- Toss all of above in a bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator up to two hours; serve.